Light fixtures work as a vital element in decorating any room. As per the experts, the decorative lightings are the architectural jewelry pieces. So, to have the best home decoration, it is necessary to consider the shape, style, size, and color of the lights. A creative use of lighting can actually enhance any home décor project a lot. This is why it is necessary to use various types of lighting to make the home a great showcase.
How to decorate your home with different lighting types?
1. Ceiling lights: In case you want to make a really subtle statement of home décor, then choosing the ceiling lights will be one of the best options. While lighting any home, areas like hallways, kitchen and family rooms need some decorative touch and these lights are just perfect for these spaces. Besides, these lights are stylish enough to coordinate with other home décor items.
2. Pendant lights: This is basically a type of small hanging light, which draws attention. It is because the decorative part of this light hangs closer down to the eye level on a long wire or poll. Therefore, this type of lighting is just perfect for the small spaces, which need direct lighting.
3. Recessed lighting: To decorate a home properly, it is important to have some great selections of decorative lighting. So, in case you want to decorate your room in a contemporary and clean-lined manner, then choosing this type of lighting is just perfect.
4. Floor lamps: Being portable, these lamps are an important part of every home décor. No matter wherever you place, these will accessorize the spaces with some interesting colors and shapes. For adding scale in your decoration, you can use those by mixing short and tall, bulky and petite.
5. Wall mounted lights: These lights are really important in decorating various places of your home like the mirror or bathroom mirror. These are different from the standard task lighting and are capable of add function and design character to any home. Besides, these lights also offer a decorative way to illuminate the hallway rather than the overhead lighting.