With the perfect use of vases, whether a clear glass one of an ornately printed one, it is actually possible to give a room the much-needed wow-factor. Even though the things you can do with a vase actually matters, but at the same time where you place those are also important. For example, large vases on the tables or in the corners with high ceilings look just dramatic whether these are filled or empty. On the other hand, smaller vases are mainly used to decorate different types of shelving. Some of the common methods of using small vases for decorating homes with some small figurines are to add height or as the center piece on any dining table.
Now let’s have a look at the ideas to decorate your home with different types of vases:
- Monochrome potting: In case you are indecisive in choosing the right color for home decorating, monochrome or black and white is always a hit as both of these shades are harmonious with other decorations of your home. Whether it is a lined or a simple checkered style, this combination will add life to your room even in the form of a vase.
- Cactus vase: These are basically green tinted ceramic vases. The main idea of these vases is to reproduce the plants with the vibrant green color and these omnipresent dots also resemble the spikes of cactus plants.
- Silver sparkle: These are the vases made of glass with patchy silver covering and squared lining. These beautiful vases let the sunlight through the glass and because of the silver etching, a great reflection is made. This way, these vases are capable of living up to the beauty of any home.
- Colorful invitations: These vases are just perfect for decorating homes with gladiolus flowers. These vases are mainly colored with dark aqua tinted or fiery zigzags. Oppositions of these colors complement each other while implementing a great splash of color to the room.
- Metal vases: This type of vase is the perfect choice for bringing and decorating a touch of green to any room. This is perfect for bringing a refined and elegant style.